Jeffery’s, established in 1985 in Bovey Tracey, Devon, is a recognised supplier across Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset of quality coal/smokeless fuels, LPG bottled gases, multi-fuel and woodburning stoves plus garden/landscaping and animal/pet products.
Acquired in May 2012 by Northover Fuels and now part of their 4th generation family business, Jeffery’s are taking advantage of the wealth of experience that Northover Fuels can offer plus are expanding into new areas such as heating oil and boiler servicing.
Jeffery’s and Northover Fuels – ‘the family firm that keeps you warm’ – are committed to providing a professional, competitive and effective service to domestic and trade customers, using staff local to each of their depots.
Easy ordering methods
To make it simple for our customers, we offer several ways to order:
Online via this website
By phone: FREE on 0800 454 970
Via fax: 01626 832822
Send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In person at our shop: Station Yard, St John’s Lane, Bovey Tracey, Devon. TQ13 9AL
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm, Saturday 8am - 5pm
The team at Jeffery’s Energy/Northover Fuels pride themselves on the provision of quality products and services backed with superior service, regular deliveries and personal contact/advice.
- Individual domestic deliveries
- Designated drops to the trade
- Our own ‘branded’ vehicles and in house drivers
- Regular and reliable routes
- A retail facility to view, order and buy
- Dedicated on-site staff for advice and information
- Seasonal promotions and offers
- Top quality brands in all our product sectors
- An evolving range to meet our customer requirements
- Pre-packed energy products for convenience and ease of handling
Customer Service which is second to none
Using our own fleet of branded vehicles and in-house staff, we provide the ‘local connection’ for our customers with regular and reliable deliveries throughout Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset.
Personal service is paramount whether over the telephone or in-store and continues from enquiry through placing an order to the provision of assistance in loading/unloading.